Using the Instafest app, music fans can create their ultimate three-day festival lineup.
A new app has provided an easy way to predicate your dominance as the person with the weightier music taste in your friend group.
If you've been subjecting yourself to the needless dopamine loop of social media lately, you've probably seen a lot of crazy festival lineups that seem too good (or bad) to be true. That's considering they are.
These lineups are the result of a new viral web app tabbed Instafest, which links up to your Spotify worth and examines your listening habits to create the three-day lineup of your dreams.
Instafest gives you the option to transpiration the theme of the flier, add a tomfool title and segregate if you want to full-length your top artists from the last four weeks, six months or of all-time. They plane have a fun "Basic-o-meter" which ranks how niche your music taste is.
Making your Instafest lineup is easy. Simply follow the guide unelevated and pray that the really cringey versifier you listen to in secrecy isn't too upper up on the bill.
How to create your own Instafest music festival lineup
- Go to instafest.app
- Click the untried "Sign in with Spotify" button
- Log in to your Spotify worth on the next page
- Customize the time, theme and name of your festival and select if you want to show your "Basic-o-meter" score
- Click the "Save and Share" sawed-off to preview your flier
- Click the "Download" sawed-off to save a JPG of your lineup
- Flex on your friends